Bikers are like drivers, they come in all shapes, sizes and with their own set of preferences in their choice of mechanical conveyance.
Style over substance? Pure riding thrills? Racers? Bikers are as different as people are different, each one has his own set of prejudices and tastes, but there is one subset of Biker Nation which has become homogenous, and more than a little notorious – The Gang Member.
They prefer, at least when they’re in a tamer mood, to be know as Motorcycle Club Members, but there are motorcycle clubs and there are Motorcycle Clubs.
We put together a little primer for you on the real outsiders, the last cowboys the true outer fringe of the motorcycling community. If you want to know what the real culture of motorcycle clubs is like, here are a few useful links that will give you an insight into the biker lifestyle.
These blogs might help the average Joe person to understand where the bikers are coming from, and may even where they’re headed.
Twenty Four Essential Sites to Understanding What It Means To Be A Biker
- Biker Language – Here are some more terms you will here when biking and what they mean.
- Biker lifestyle - Compare the bikers lifestyle to the experience you will get.
- Culture – Learning how times have changed the culture around motorcycles.
- History – Here are a few history lessons on bikers and other types of information.
- “1%” Rule – This describes the outlaw bikers 1% rule they share.
- History of Outlaw bikers – Learn about some of the history around the outlaw biker.
- Biker Gangs – A look at what biker gangs are and the stereotypes around them.
- Bikers reputation – The reputation most people have about bikers are they are bad.
- Dressing like a biker – Describes what typical bikers wear when riding.
- Hells Angels – Here are some frequently asked questions about the Hells Angels group.
- Oakland Motorcycle Club – Here are some historical facts on the Hill-Climb Hellcats and Dirt Devils.
- Boozefighter Motorcycle Club – This goes over the history of this club and where it started.
- Untouchables – Learn the history of this famous motorcycle club.
- Redknights – Discover the Redknights motorcycle club.
- Bandidos – History and information on how the Bandidos club was started.
- Hells Angels History – Discover information about the Hells Angels group.
- Motorcycle Gang – Read about the gangs and who is on the top.
- Bad Bikers – Not everyone who is a biker fits the typical stereotypes.
- Stereotype of a scary biker dude – How one woman’s view on bikers changed.
- Outlaw 1% in the sixties – Learn about the outlaw members back in the 1960′s.
- Outlaw color’s – Learn what the different patches mean that an outlaw rider wears.
- Outlaw clubs – Some information and history on the outlaw motorcycle clubs.
- Outlaw club history – The history of the outlaws motorcycle clubs.
- 3 piece patch – Read the history of the three piece patch in motorcycle clubs.